Selecting the right school for your child is one of the most important decision, you as a parent can make. Radiant English Academy offers an outstanding education designed to enrich the lives of all students, by offering both academic and sporting opportunities to challenge and extend, exploring all the possibilities available for the students.
The new academic session of the school begins on April 1st week every year and it is desirable that all admission formalities be completed well in advance before the said date. We will be pleased to assist you for any queries you have about our school.
How to Apply for Admission:
- Admissions Open from Nursery to Grade IX for Academic Session Starting April.
- Should you wish to proceed with the admission procedure? Fill out the application from and submit the following to our admission counsellor
- Original copy of child’s Birth Certificate.
- Copy of School Progress Report for the attended year (wherever applicable).
- Copy of blood group(Clinical) report.
- Original copy of school leaving/Transfer Certificate from the previous school (wherever applicable).
- 5 Passport size and 2 stamp size photographs of student
- Proof of residence of parent/child (photocopy of passport or electricity bill or telephone bill).
- The application form should be completed in its entirety for smooth completion of the admission process.
- An entrance exam (EE) will be conducted for student seeking admission form grade I onwards.
The date and timing of the EE will be intimated to you during the submission at the time of admission form
- Provisional Admission will be confirmed only on submission of necessary documents and receipt of the stipulated fee.
Age Eligibility Criteria for seeking Admission:
|GRADE||AGE CRITERIA||GRADE||AGE CRITERIA|
|Nursery||3 Years||Class V||9 Years|
|K.G||4 Years||Class VI||10 Years|
|Class I||5 Years||Class VII||11 Years|
|Class II||6 Years||Class VIII||12 Years|
|Class III||7 Years||Class IX||13 Years|
|Class IV||8 Years|
|Session Starts||First Week of April|
|Session Ends||First Week of May|
|Summer Vacations||First week of May till First week of June|
|Second Session||Mid June|
|Diwali Vacations||As per the Calendar|
|Session Ends||March 15|
SCHOOL FUNCTIONS FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
2ND SATURDAY HOLIDAY
|Pre-Primary||9:00AM to 01:30PM|
|CBSE||07:00AM to 01:30PM|